My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2022 10:55 pm  #1

Weather: WTH???

Sinema only wants help for AZ????  And I had no idea she was buying into all this greenie crap.  If you go back (or if she would) and look up weather records from the past 100 years, she would find that this heat wave is nothing new.  It's happened before, it will happen again, and it's not only happening in AZ for Christ's sake.  We have had many days of record setting temps where I live too, but we've had many of these types of years before, as well. 
People need to learn to deal with whatever comes their way and NOT depend on the gubmint to solve weather problems.  REALLY???  These people think the gubmint can solve weather stuff????? OMG!!!  How ignorant people can be. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/08/04/sinema-wants-changes-to-reconciliation-bill-that-may-torpedo-the-whole-thing-n1618274

I like her but this is ridiculous.  ANYTHING that will keep chuck shumer from getting his way, however, is a good thing in my book.  Because you KNOW he's only interested in what will help HIS party, he would have a hard time caring less about what happens to the actual people who make up that party.  He's a jerk, just like all the rest of them.  I was hoping Manchin wouldn't be a jerk but I was wrong.  Now I'm hoping Sinema uses her God-given brain to do the right thing.  She needs to think outside the AZ box and consider what's best for the whole USA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera