My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2022 7:26 am  #1

These 2 faced idiots.

Al Gore, Nazi Nannzi Piglosi, and all the rest of the "climate change" greenie idiots ALL OWN PLANES.  But that's fine, in their point of view.  It's just not fine for average americans to use fuel to get to work.  They are lying 2 faced dogs.

https://www.westernjournal.com/climate-alarmist-bill-gates-unveiled-guilty-pleasure-infuriate-everyone/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Maybe they all FINALLY figured out that CO2 is NECESSARY FOR LIFE ON EARTH.  But don't hold your breath.  They just want planes because they think they're better than the rest of us working stiffs.

Gates, China, Russia = = all of those are buying up the farmland in WY, MT and ND as fast as they can get their wallets out of their pockets.  I detest the farmers who are STUPID enough to sell their land.  I hope those people realilze that God isn't making any more land and once you've sold yours, it's gone and will be put to no good use.  And we all wonder where the "starvation" all of the dimwit dems are talking about is going to originate?  There's your answer.  No land, no crops, no food.  No milk. 

Last edited by Debrah (August 1, 2022 7:31 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 1, 2022 7:35 am  #2

Re: These 2 faced idiots.

Wall Streets 2 faced lying bastards.
ALL OF THEM DESERVE THE ROPE AND A CHANCE TO SWING!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/07/30/keep-in-mind-the-same-media-and-financial-voices-denying-the-current-recession-are-the-same-media-and-financial-voices-who-proclaimed-trumps-tariffs-would-destroy-economy/

These guys just CANNOT let go of Donald Trump, can they?  It's almost funny how badly he has gotten under their skin and yet he's been right on almost every issue they've tried to tie him to as being "the bad guy".  You'd think, at some point, those lying flying monkeys would learn that we're "onto them".  They lie because it's all they have and it's all they know how to do!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera