My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2022 12:47 am  #1

biden thinks YOU'RE stupid about the economy . . .

. . . just because HE'S stupid about the economy.  What makes him think he can change the definition of words??  He cannot.  He seems to think the presidential podium turned him into God or something.  The man is a whack-job, propped up with pills by his highly criminalized family, and who knows what else. 

Someone needs to be investigating our current RESIDENT in the White House, not worrying and haggling constantly over Trump.  The take away from all of that is the biden family is not looked at, closely, because we're too busy investigating the wrong family.  Trump is a USA guy, not a CHINA guy.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/07/28/the-morning-briefing-biden-thinks-youre-stupid-about-the-economy-because-hes-stupid-about-the-economy-n1616435

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 29, 2022 3:25 am  #2

Re: biden thinks YOU'RE stupid about the economy . . .

I don't know why they bother to report stuff like this.  You know, and I know that this is never going to happen.  No one seems to hold anyone who's actually guilty of something, accountable for any of it.  That goes for the CDC, the FBI and any other 3 letter agency you can think of.  Liars, all.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fbi-whistleblower-leaks-shocking-alleged-details-agencys-relationship-pres-biden/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

There's really nothing "shocking" about any of this at all.  We pretty much knew what a creepy criminal biden was, and now he's gotten his whole fam damily involved!  That's how these things generally work.  Where you find one rattler in the woodpile, you're likely to find more.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera