My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2022 6:03 am  #1

Country Life: Holy SH*T!

OMG, the nutjobs are moving my way.  I wish they'd keep them all on the east coast where they CLAIM to have control over these freaks.  Without the use of a police force, no less.  Those people are nutzy.  So was this guy.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-girl-6-among-3-fatally-shot-tent-iowa-state-park/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Good think he killed himself and saved someone else a bullet.  My BIL and his family go camping every year (with little ones as young as 2) so this is particularly scary to me.  Although, he (my BIL) does usually always carry a pistol with him, so that's some consolation.  I also know he keeps a rifle in his camper because they have had bear trouble as well as other animal troubles out there over the years.  Never have heard him say anything about them having any trouble with the other campers or any other people, but you just never know these days.  Everyone is on the edge of exploding these days, I think, because biden is driving us all CRAZY with his stupidity and his do-nothing attitude.  That's why his polls are down in the 30% range.  I hope it NEVER goes up, not one point.  The last thing we need is them to cheat their way in the WH for 4 more years of extended hell on earth.

Where's biden's priest?  Can't he talk to the guy and straighten him out on a few things?  Then again, all that catholicism stuff is a bunch of BS anyway, IMPHHO.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera