My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2022 1:58 am  #1

City Life: Oh sure, they wanted them here

The dimwit dems wanted the illegals to pour into this country and get settled before voting time.  However, the dimwit dems just didn't want them "settling" in predominantly WHITE areas.  Their idea of having these people here was simply to let them pour into the country and settle in what the dems consider "ODD states"  (anything unlike WADC, IOW).  Well, the gubner of TX had a great idea and put these illegals on planes headed to WADC and now the elitist bumbs and bitches don't want them THERE, OH NO, can't have the mighty unwashed in THEIR city.  I think the illegals are catching on because it sounded to me like they are all starting to lean republican.  Boy wouldn't that be a slap in the face to old mr. shits=his-pants and his buddy Nadler who also shits his pants on stage!! 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/07/23/big-city-democrats-beg-biden-for-help-amid-mass-releases-of-illegal-aliens-n1615349?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

This, or just the thought of it, is exquisite!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera