My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2022 12:00 am  #1

City Life: Amassed, my ass!!

Blackstone didn't HAVE to amass any money, they already HAVE this money and have had it for some time if you're paying attention you'd know that.

https://www.technocracy.news/blackstone-amasses-50-billion-to-buy-homes-during-coming-housing-crash/

Big thing is, there's no housing crash in my area - none.  We have a sensible gubner (although I wish she'd just shut up about having everyone move here, she's always on tv begging people to move here.  Where does she expect the farmers to farm if all the land is taken up with homes and apartments???)  PLEASE WRITE TO KRISTIE NOEM AND TELL HER TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!   SERIOUSLY. 

Well, I don't care what they'd offer for my house I'm not selling it to them or anyone else unless it's a private buyer.  Mostly because I ain't got noplace to go from here!  It would cost me far more to sell my house and try to find other housing/apartment arrangements than it would to just stay where I am.  I LOVE MY house, why would I sell to some fly by night, get rich off my house, junk outfit?  Not me, man, I don't care HOW MUCH they'd offer for it.  No WAY am I selling to those freaks.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 23, 2022 12:04 am  #2

Re: City Life: Amassed, my ass!!

Noem was on Sean Hannity last night blabbing her head off about how people should move here.  Doesn't she understand that that's an open invitation to the illegals??? Obviously she doesn't GET THAT.  If I lived in Pierre I'd go pay her a quick visit, as it is I have to settle for talking to Dusty Johnson when he's at his office here in town.  Right next to my massage lady's office, whaddaya know!  CONVENIENT!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera