My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2022 10:43 pm  #1

I think Lauren Boebert's onto something!

You can be sure it's not just these 2 spineless guys who are almost literally afraid of her, either.  There are many who talk LARGE on twitter *which is one reason I stay off sites like that, but shirk away from reality.

https://www.westernjournal.com/tough-twitter-lauren-boebert-reveals-interaction-eric-swalwell-halls-congress/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Swalwell and Kinzinger have been nothing more than "takers and grifters" placed in the halls of CONgress by accident, most likely!!  Once in, and used to the "perks" they aren't going to bow out but they certainly have no principles, either.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 17, 2022 11:10 pm  #2

Re: I think Lauren Boebert's onto something!

The rest of what's on that twitter thread is downright sickening!

Why do the dems keep saying gas prices have gone down for the past 30 some days?  Not where I live they haven't.  Went from $4.83 to $5.10 just yesterday.  What a bunch of lying freaks.  Over $50 worth of gas only filled my tank a little over half full.  And don't say the owner of the gas station is the one doing the gouging because I know that's not true.  We've been buying gas at this same station for over 30+ years and know the owner well.  He is not the kind of man who would or even COULD do such a thing. 

WHY DO THESE dimwit dem people keep trying to defend "biden the indefensible liar"?  And the lies they are telling about DJT is also indefensible.  They should have to prove where they got their information when they post crap like that.

See why I stay off social media?  It's nothing but "he said, she said" or posting nonsensical stuff, when all these people are really doing is wasting time.  Couldn't they be doing something more useful??  But then again, that's why things like fakebook and twitter were "invented".  To waste people's time and to distract them from the reality of things in life.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera