My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2022 1:38 am  #1

Can't pull this off with a straight face anymore

He DOES try, though.  He lies right into the camera, even when he knows that we know he's lying.  What kind of person does that, honestly?  No one I want to associate with.  But politicians will do and say ANYTHING for money.  They are whores.  They do it because they can.  We need to start asking ourselves WHY they can get away with things like this, don't we?  SURE WE DO.  It's our right and our responsibility to ask  questions of our "leaders".

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/bidens-economy-bad-americans-making-jokes-mess/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 15, 2022 2:57 am  #2

Re: Can't pull this off with a straight face anymore

This is a good read, short and to the point.  I agree, people actually believed what they believed about the dem party 50 years ago - - that dems were "for the people" and that repubs were "only for the elites".  That's sooooo not true.  But that's how the multi-nationals get sucked into voting for WHOMEVER is on the dem ticket.  That's just wrong, wrong, wrong.  Doesn't anyone have an independent thought anymore? 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/transgender-black-homeless-voters-say-regret-voting-biden/

QUOTE FROM ABOVE LINK:“I thought that Republicans weren’t for people of color – they were just for rich White people,” he told Fox News. “That’s the way the media portrays it to be. I found out that that’s the furthest thing from the truth.”“I found out the hard way unfortunately that Biden isn’t who he says he is,” McCullough said. “It seems like Democrats, in a sense, they just want to keep us in the same spot, in the same place, more so dependent on them, dependent on the government. We’re stagnant because of that.”

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera