My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2022 3:46 am  #1

Pretending, again

It's really a damned shame he didn't get struck by lightning.  But, summer ain't over yet!  We're having a helluva storm right now where I live.  Lightning, thunder, pouring rain, water running down the streets along the curbs with nowhere to go because this stupid city didn't put sewer grates along these older side streets.  What a shame because it de-values the properties in this area.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/27/joe-biden-whispers-to-naval-academy-graduates/

He's doing it again!  Where the hell are his "handlers"?????????? Asleep at the wheel, most likely because they're as dumb as joe is!  Someone needs to tell joe not to take his cues from people who are dumber than he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 8, 2022 3:56 am  #2

Re: Pretending, again

I love to read American Thinker, as you can probably tell !  I post a lot of their stuff here.

I would love to be able to join their "comment section" but I live on a fixed income and I can't afford $70 bucks a year just to spout off and give my opinion on a "comment board".  Not that I wouldn't love to support their work, I just can't.  Many of the people who used to comment there freely are complaining about that rate.  If it were half that, I might be able to do it.  But what I pay monthly for household bills and food, takes up just about all of my SS money and that's all there is, folks.  Not much extra, certainly not just to offer my opinion which probably noone but me cares about anyhow.  That's why I came to this board!!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 19, 2022 12:52 am  #3

MORE PRETENDING AND LYING, as usual from this administration.

https://www.westernjournal.com/punishment-crack-cocaine-devised-joe-biden-seemingly-put-hunter-away-long-time/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Why ISN'T Hunter in jail?  Anyone else sure would be, especially with photographic evidence like that.  But you know, money and privilege SPEAK right now.  Only this administration would try to hide this, initially like Joe did, and then someone puts it in print and includes photos and they still ignore it?  How does THAT work?  Even a president's kid shouldn't get away with with espeically when his own father was the one who was supposedly so into "cracking down" on the crack dealers and users.  Hunter is a USER in more ways than one.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 19, 2022 3:45 am  #4

Arab Shieks just laugh at dumb ol' joe!  He shuts down local oil and gas and then goes begging to them?  They see the stupidity, why don't Americans see it?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/arabs_laugh_at_joe_bidens_plea_to_pump_more_oil_for_him.html

More countries are going to be laughing at him (and us) before this is over.  Joe biden killed a good thing when he shut down keystone and dakota pipelines.  Even if he wanted to reopen them now, I doubt if anyone would go to work there because they don't trust this dweeb.  His word is not exactly truthful.  People KNOW that.  He should have to cut out his own tongue for some of the shit he's said in the past 20 months.  During the campaign as well as after.  HE LIES.  A LOT.  AND OFTEN!  Especially if jillypie isn't there to "clean up" for him.  She usually does mop-up duty after he's done, I think, but it didn't work too well in Saudi Arabia.  They don't buy joe's schtick.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera