My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2022 12:03 am  #1

Yes, Yes, YESSSS!!!

Great quote from the article at the link below:

"While I have often cautioned about Republicans being overly optimistic about November, I am gradually moving toward the position that all the GOP has to do is get out of the way and let the Democrats defeat themselves."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/07/07/the-morning-briefing-clueless-democrats-are-in-full-let-them-eat-cake-mode-now-n1610937

Rarely mentioned anymore, however, is the border crisis.  To me, that is the most important thing facing this country.  But few are mentioning it anymore, and that's exactly how ol' joe wanted it to be - - a fleeting thing that people would forget about - - - - UNTIL their communities were overrun with illegals.  NO ONE in my area of the country is forgetting about it, I can tell you that much for a fact.  Republicans need to be doing more about this mess and they need to be vociferous and much more active about it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 8, 2022 12:50 am  #2

Re: Yes, Yes, YESSSS!!!

I clicked on the link at the end of the post at the link in the thread above, and wow - - it's non-stop republican bashing.  Funny how twitter allows all of THAT, PLUS Obiden is on there bragging about his wonderful economy.    What a freakin' liar.  Obviously he lives a far different lifestyle than the rest of us.

One lady is asking to have Tucker Carlson thrown off of FOX news.  She says he lies.  First of all, prove that he lies.  Second of all, Tucker has resources to show where he gets all of his material and they are NOT lies.  No matter how much the dimwit dems want Obiden to steal another election in 2024, I don't think it's gonna happen that way - - AGAIN.  We're onto that trick.  There will be cameras all over the place and people standing guard near those drop boxes, you can be sure of it.  We should have done that during the last election.  Raise your hand if you didn't know the dimwit dems were/are a bunch of desperate crooks and liars??????  And now they have the liars Mitch McCONnell & Lindsay Graham with them, who both pretended to be friends to/of Trump.  Trump knew better, he just didn't heed his own red flags.  I'll bet he does from now on!  He usually has good instincts especially about people.  He kinda sorta missed the boat on those two liars and sadly, there were many more.  They hate Trump because he was successful with THE PEOPLE of this GREAT LAND!  McCONnell and Graham want to sell out to china because of the money and other connections.  They are like little kids with a new toy.  In China they would both have had their fingers chopped off by now, or worse.  Let them adore China
and we'll see where that gets either of them!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera