My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2022 6:10 am  #1

She is a whack-job

She laughs at everything.  She is the biggest moron on the face of the earth.  And she's second in line for that title!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/kamala-harris-laughs-americans-struggling-afford-gas-video/

She's laughing because SHE doesn't buy her own gas, WE DO.  We pay for her transportation everywhere she goes no matter how she travels.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 6, 2022 1:36 am  #2

Re: She is a whack-job

Does anyone actually really and truly feel like we're being LED TO PROSPERITY and/or LIBERTY by ol' joe the nose-picker or giggling dumbdeedledumb COMMALA???  If those people are LEADERS, it's no damned wonder we're in such massive trouble.  I can't even imagine any foreign leader taking these two jokers seriously about anything.  I mean, no wonder Ukraine has been able to bilk us out of millions and millions of dollars (NOT FOR WAR) and they'll be back at the trough soon enough and old teeth-picking joe will be handing out MORE of OUR MONEY to them.  FOR WHAT???  WHY ARE WE GIVING THESE PEOPLE MONEY??????  That country is more likely richer than America by now thanks to whispering joe.  But that never stopped ol' joe from doing something stupid and then continuing the stupidity on a grander scale.

Did you feel like you were being LED to good things when Trump was in office?? 

That should answer any questions people have.  THis is also proof that the election was rigged and stolen from Trump.  I'll never believe anything else, especially since ol' joe has pulled so many boners and such bullshit "deals" since Trump left office.  Joe's been a complete disaster and destroying America is something he's doing well.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/jonathanemord/2022/07/04/the-unstoppable-force-of-liberty-n1609285
I sure hope it's "UNSTOPPABLE".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera