My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2022 11:39 am  #1

Are you as sick of these as I am?

FUNGI-NAIL COMMERCIALS.  My God, those appetite destroying commercials are on with every tv break these days.  I've been gone because my family celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd of July (today) and I flipped the tv on for company when I got home about 1/2 an hour ago and I've already heard that damned commercial 3 times already.  Usually when they play it, people are just sitting down to a meal or snack of some kind.  Yuk!!

But it's better than listening to one of ol' dusty joe's "canned speeches" written by his handlers, that's for sure!

The only thing worse than FUNGI-NAIL crap is hearing drug commercials 24/7.  I'm sick of those lying bastards, too.  They certainly must know that WE all know they're lying through their teeth about most of those drugs.  The perplexing part is how, when giving the side effects garbage, they actually say (for instance) "don't take Skyrizi if you're allergic to it or have had a bad reaction in the past".  Uh, duh?  How would you know if you're allergic to it if you've never taken it before?  This is where the drug companies do their "testing" is on the open market.  THEY let YOU tell them the information *through your doctor most likely, and then they know what other side effects to list, over time. 

We're all guinea pigs as far as these bastard drug companies are concerned.  Let them eat cake!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera