My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2022 10:33 pm  #1

This is STILL a man

This thing can call itself a woman if 'it' wants to, but that doesn't make it so.
If 'it' would keep 'it's' overly large mouth shut, kids today wouldn't be confused.  Keepting this sort of crap constantly in the news and headlines is one surefire way to keep kiddo's as confused as possible, and that's exactly why they're doing this.  I knew biden was a stupidass I just didn't think he'd ever be party to crap like this.  Where does he stand, personally, I wonder?  He can't honestly believe this is a good thing, can he?  Just look at that creepy thing with the long white hair and tell me it's a REAL WOMAN . . . Should be called WhiteSnake!

IF 'IT' had children of 'it's' own, would 'it' still want this?  Is 'IT' a medical doctor or what kind of Dr. are we talking about here?  Another confusing, confounding mess like with jill biden calling herself a doctor but not specifying that she's not a MEDICAL doctor. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/transgender-face-bidens-woke-administration-pushing-surgical-chemical-castration-children/

A couple of quotes (below) from the article at that link I provided above:

"Levine also claimed that there is no debate about “gender-affirming” care for kids.“There is no argument among medical professionals — pediatricians, pediatric endocrinologists, adolescent medicine physicians, adolescent psychiatrists, psychologists, etc. — about the value and the importance of gender-affirming care,” Levine said."

"This claim by Levine could not be further from the truth. The man who claims to be a woman has reason to stand behind such claims because not doing so would threaten the very basis by which Levine has public standing.

However, one of the largest groups of pediatricians has made a point to speak up and provide resources to refute such claims, declaring that “gender-affirming” care is dangerous and life-threatening to children. "

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 24, 2022 11:14 pm  #2

Re: This is STILL a man

I'm beginning to like Justice Thomas more and more all the time.  Call me transphobic or whatever, but I agree with him.  There are TWO sexes.  Male and female.  Garden of Eden stuff, ya know. 

https://twitter.com/i/events/1540356235538714625

Ask yourself what would have happened if Adam or Eve, either one, had been QUEER?  Where would mankind be then?  No doctors around at that time to do any readjustment surgery!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera