My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2022 1:06 am  #1

For your mental health

Anything is possible for those who have faith. 

This is something people need to repeat to themselves over and over again these days, because faith is the only thing that will see us through our current mess.

As much as the politicians do NOT want you to have religion or faith, they cannot stop you from praying.  No matter how much blather you hear about them controlling our thoughts, it's just that - blather.  Only the stupid would believe that kind of nonsense, and the dimwit dems are counting on there being a whole lot of stupid people.  Sadly, there are quite of few of them, but I still think the sound-thinking people will prevail.  Especially if we keep our religion close to us through these rocky times.  Don't pray for the dipwads to start thinking clearly, it's impossible!  Just pray for redemption in the coming 2 or 3 years until we can "right the ship" again.

Just hold on tight and look for higher ground for your thoughts!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 10, 2022 1:11 am  #2

Re: For your mental health

Just an afterthought you might like:

I've been reading Shannon Bream's two books ever since they came out to the public and I can tell you that women have far more "power" than they think, so don't let the WADC dimwits convince you that women aren't important.  They want you so badly to believe that, which is why they keep verbally attacking women in politics right now who seem to have a real voice for the future. 

Order and read Shannon's 2 books.

#1:  Women of the Bible Speak

#2.  Mothers and Daughters of the Bible Speak

Great reading.  Check them out, and order through Thriftbooks.com for a good rate.  I am a voracious reader and that's where I order almost all of my books.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera