My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2022 10:18 pm  #1

migrants aren't a problem . . .

They're THEEEEE problem.  Who is living in the countries they deserted?

You really need to see/hear the 10 min vid at the bottom of this article.  It's imperative.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/like_the_us_england_is_being_buried_under_illegal_aliens_and_economic_migrants.html

It isn't just the USA & England.  It's a world-wide disaster and those Muslims know it.  This didn't just "happen".  It's been in the works for a long, long, long time.  It's just that biden is the first idiot in chief who decided to go along with their sharia plan.  How much money do you suppose it took to get him to do that?  It's surprising what mere men will do for money they can't spend when the value of this money they crave is DEVALUED.

No sir, this had to be about more than money.  I'm curious about how corrupting things, killing babies, freeing criminals and the like, is going to make a better more liveable world, as biden seems to actually believe is possible?

It's time for some explanations from "the critters in charge".  ALL OF THEM.  But we're not going to ever get an explanation, you know it and I know it.

My advice?  Buy a gun, learn to use it, stock up on ammo ASAP, ditto for food and water.  Waste no time.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera