My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2022 9:43 pm  #1

Well, duh . . .

Anything Pres. Trump did while in office, the current "administration of meatheads" wants to change.  That's because they know those things are helping people and the dimwit dems certainly can't have that kind of gubmint. 

Biden is taking the blame for all of this but it is, of course, not all his fault.  Even the dimwits from my state voted for all this nonsense and they will find it hard to stay in office in the upcoming elections.  I have no intention of voting for any of our 3 dimwits, I'll vote for a dog before I'll vote those 3 back into office.  They're all a bunch of losers from the top on down to the bottom of the barrel.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/government-officials-blame-biden-inflationary-surge-hurting-americans/

Did they really have to be rocket scientists to figure out that this inflationary economy was going to be bad for the citizens of the USA, while they stupidly legalize fentanyl and other drugs???  Good grief, they really are stupid.  This is why biden's "administration" is letting all the illegals into this country.  He forgets that we also have to take care of those people . . . and there are NO JOBS.

I liked what I heard on tv yesterday about Elon Musk's approach to opening his business up again.  He told the workers to get their asses to the buildings where they have actual jobs, there will be no remote/electronically filled jobs.  Good for him.  I hope more businesspeople follow his example.  Staying at home to work is a concept America should never adopt. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera