My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2022 1:13 am  #1

Rx pills with microchips . . . (:-o(

Holy socks, we gotta figure out a way to get this stopped.  Figure out which manufacturers are cooperating with this nonsense and which aren't and then only ask your druggist for pills from companies not on that list.  For instance, I take a diuretic which is made in the middle east.  I've decided I don't want to take it because they are "SUPPOSEDLY" connected-up with the trafficking of opioids (mixed into their exported drugs, and who knows which drugs those are?).

But to my way of thinking, opioids are only a touch more dangerous than an intrusive microchip.  I don't want anything in my pills except my pills, otherwise I'll start taking my chances without the pills.  Thank God I don't take handfuls of Rx pills like some of my friends do.  It's disgusting what people will take, thinking they are "helping themselves". 

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/05/25/pills-with-microchips-pfizer-ceo-is-in-love/

They're ALL in love, every CEO in America right now because they're all showing a profit on everything because biden has opened the doors to mass criminality.  In point of fact, biden himself is a criminal so he fits right in and is helping his supporters and partners, and buying new ones.  This is now how DC works. (or doesn't work, depending on which side of the aisle you're on).  Too many republicans are giving themselves over to the dimwit dems and that's a shame.  Here in my state I know 2 politicians who will be without jobs next year, thank God, because the people of this state are humiliated and MAD because of the way these two idiots voted in support of the $$$$ going to Ukraine, while Ukraine builds up their country and ours goes into the dumpster at record speed. 

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/05/25/pills-with-microchips-pfizer-ceo-is-in-love/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera