My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2022 9:41 pm  #1

Up next . . .

This is what I told you would be happening.  In fact, I mentioned this over a year ago.  These people are flat-out evil. Not just greedy bastards, but evil dickheads.   Thing is, bird flu has already MADE the rounds in the USA, several times in fact.  I can almost name the years off the top of my head because it's rebranded swine flu - - which, incidentally, has the same exact symptomatology as any other flu - a combination of some or all of these: nausea, headache, tiredness, vomiting, decreased appetite just when you should be eating so at least eat soda crackers and try to keep some water down.  You'll be fine. 

"Natural bird flu is notoriously harmless to humans, but Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony Fauci have, for many years, funded research to develop a bird flu pathogen capable of infecting humans."

Taken from this link:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/will-weaponized-bird-flu-become-next-pandemic/5780617

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 19, 2022 9:52 pm  #2

Re: Up next . . .

And then, right on cue, another biden administrated fantasy.  Do you honestly think biden's family is going to eat plant based meats?  C'mon man.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/05/19/food-system-will-control-you.aspx

My advice?  Don't eat out in drive-thru's or restaurants because you have no clue that you've been eating plant-based "meat" from those places for years.  My other sage advice?  BUY FRESH OR FROZEN MEAT from a real butcher shop - NOW, and buy a freezer to keep it in.  Also buy a generator *not a solar generator, there are other kinds out there.  A solar generator won't keep a freezer cold for more than about 2 hours depending on where you live.  Solar might be fine for Arizona, but where I live, not so much.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera