My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2022 11:01 pm  #1

Give 'em hell, Maher!

Sometimes I don't know what to make of Bill Maher, because he's SOOOOO on the fence about still being a democrap and yet not wanting to support any of the nonsense they are spouting.  It seems rather bipolar!  But at least he's giving "credit" where it's due.  Credit for the lies being told goes to the dimwit dems, and credit for trying to tell the truth about lots of things to the non-quacks in the medical industry, the non-phRMA people who actually have tried to tell the truth about the damage some of these untested drugs can and will do, and the entire laundry list of other crap pulled since GWB, King Obozo and now dimwit joe.

Good reading here:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-maher-disinformation-board-ministry-truth

Someone is actually going to have to define (to me at least) what the hell a "board of DISINFORMATION" actually is, or what it means.  The entire gubmint at this point is full of disinformation, so the American public should know who to believe exactly how???  OMG this is such a mess.  A contrived mess, to say the least.  Keeps people confused, on edge and willing to believe damned near anything.  It's truly un-American and unbelievable.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera