My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2022 9:50 pm  #1

It doesn't say . . .

Wonder what D'Souza did with the money made by/on his production?  It doesn't really say.  Did he keep all of it? Did he donate it all? Did he donate some to Trump's campaign?  What the hell did he do with that money? 

With this sort of revenue, it's no wonder people are making documentary specials like this, but they fail to mention the same technology used to cheat in the election is 2019 was the same technology which made it possible for D'Souza to promote this 2000 mules thing.  I believe it happened the way he shows it in the movie, all of which I watched for no $$ on this link:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/oUxVva4yWsuu/

It's an hour and 38 minutes but worth seeing.  What you think of it personally, I don't care.  I know what I think and that's all I care about at this point.  Caring what other people think is a waste of precious time.  Get out there and do something for your community.  Give rides, plant a community garden, get involved with your local Legislators to makes the changes you want for YOUR state.  Dickhead biden isn't going to help you make anything right, ever again.  So, we are on our own like small children who've just lost their parents.  A man and a woman.  PARENTS, not pretend parents with stiched on uterus's so they can pretend to have given birth.  This country is getting sicker in the head every day.  And no, my rant isn't over but I'm quitting for the moment. 

But I'd still like to know what D'Souza plans to do with the money. I'm not being snoopy, I'm just askin'.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera