My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2022 11:00 pm  #1

This baby formula shortage . . .

Do you KNOW what that is signaling?  It's just another form of democrap dimwits and their abortion tactics. 

Essentially, if they try to limit a baby's food supply, what do you think happens to the baby? 

What will happpen to adults when THEIR food supplies run short?  If the adults are not totally stupid, they could start right now by planting a few veggies at least, in planter pots if nothing else.  That's what I do.  This must be done according to the weather wherever you live.  Where I live, there is a very, very short growing season most years, and last year nothing grew very well because of all the smoke in the air from the blazing, out-of-control forest fires from eastern Washington State to Wisconsin, another disaster brought on during the Obozo administration and continued by the current doorknobs in the White House.

People have to learn to be resourceful, and that's not really a high priority for the past 2 generations who were spoiled absolutely rotten.  MY generation, thankfully, was not spoiled rotten, so we know how to fend for ourselves pretty well on most things.

What parents today need to do with this baby formula shortage is start slowly weaning their babies over to "homemade formulas" with a base of real cream or half 'n half (you water it down into appropriate strengths depending on the weight, size and age of your baby).  My Mom used evaporated milk, water and a very small dab of Karo syrup and made her own formula for us when we were babies, whenever she couldn't breastfeed (in those days it was not the cultural norm to breastfeed in public like Mom's do today). 

There are a lot of things you can do if you find you must.  And NOW, we must. So start finding ways and stop delaying the work to be done.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera