My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2022 5:22 am  #1

Why would pro life supporters go violent . . .

This headline makes about as much sense as anything else the leftist crackpots have been churning out since they cheated, lied and then installed lameass, dimwit biden into the presidency.  They turn everything all around or upside down.  It's just amazing why ANYONE would bother to watch these creeps on tv.  Simply amazing the amount of sheer stupidity over there!

They don't grieve over the aborted babies, i.e., murdered babies, but they grieve over a court loss that isn't even final yet??  OMG.  And WHY do these people keep labeling themselves as "ANTI" fa???  They are not, they are PRO-FA.  They are pro fascist if ever there was such a thing, but again, they just don't "get it".  These people are so stupid it's just plain scary to think that this party is in control right now.  I hope this summer goes by faster than last year, with all the fakey covid crap in place, also a ruse by the leftist headbangers.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/07/cnn-claims-pro-life-supporters-will-turn-violent-with-scotus-victory-amish-extremists-now-threatening-antifa-peacekeepers/

It seems nothing they can do is below the dignity of a human being. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera