My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2022 8:25 pm  #1

why do we care what they think?

I mean, really?  Why do we care what the leftists propaganda machines think about anything going on right now?  They aren't really all that worried because they know they'll be taken care of no matter what happens.  These dopes are being paid to lament high food prices, high gas prices, yada yada yada because THEY don't have to pay them as long as they keep pushing the envelope so that the REST of us believe it.  But to tell you the truth, I know very few people who listen to these "news" channels, and I know quite a few writers who should also quit caring what those assholes think about anything, anytime, anywhere.  It doesn't MATTER what they think, OK??

Here's some of the latest drivel, stuff we've heard over and over and over for the past 4 months, non-stop.  Why do you suppose that's all we've heard about?  Is there something else happening in the bowels of the White House - AGAIN?

Ha.  One can only hope.  Maybe this time republicans are having MEETINGS down there to undermine idiots like Adam Schiffty and Chuckie Schoooooomer and Nazi Nannzi Piglosi. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/30/cnn-frets-76-percent-of-americans-say-economy-getting-worse/

76% huh??  Well, duh . . . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera