My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2022 9:49 pm  #1

What a vicious circle; it cannot be stopped

Well, actually that's not true.  It COULD be stopped, but our politicians are making waaaaay too much money off these companies to even WANT to stop them, even if the cost of their take-home bonuses is death to millions of people.  Sounds like it came directly from the nazi playbook if you ask me.  But then, we have several nazi/communists right in our very own CONgressional halls.  And they call those "halls of justice".  Ha. My ass.

Let me ask you this:  WHY do you think our current boatload of criminals in the White House are encouraging, yes encouraging, all the border crossings which are supposed to be illegal?  I've said it before - just put a few alligators or crocs in the Rio Grande and it would end the flow coming that way in about 2 days.  But hey, that would be too easy, right?  It might actually work.  And OUR criminal element needs THEIR criminal element.  Handshakes all around.

To  me, here is the scary part.  I take a drug made by Teva, I just looked at the mfg names on my drug bottles.  I only take 4 drugs. Since I had a stroke a couple of years ago, I figure I'm doing pretty well at NOT letting my doctor add anything new.  But I need to question my pharmacist to see if they can or do check for the purity of this drug - - or, for that matter, ALL 4 of the drugs I take. 

I'd like to quit taking all of them, I'm not sure it would actually make any difference if I did, other than the atenolol (that's the generic name, the real name of the drug is tenormin), which I take for my pounding heart issues, and I've been taking that stuff since 1989.  It's the only thing we've found that stops the awful pounding.  It's supposed to help with blood pressure but it doesn't do a thing for mine.

But I digress.

This is the quote that worried me - - from the article at the link below:

"Meanwhile, there are several major pharmaceutical companies who’ve faced heavy exposure for their roles in the opioid criminal trafficking business. For example, Purdue, and Johnson & Johnson. A third one is (Mossad-connected) Teva."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/04/29/open-letter-to-tucker-carlson-the-real-opioid-story-and-your-back-surgery/

In the article, that quote above is the first paragraph right after where Part Two starts.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera