My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2022 9:11 pm  #1

2 things wrong with this article

This is NOT just affecting coastal cities, it's now nationwide.

And prices, taxes and crime are not just high on the east and west coast, they are high everywhere. 

The people who wrote this article obviously have never been north of the Mason-Dixon Line.  Nor have they been on both sides of the Rockies.  Due diligence should be done before these articles are printed.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/blue-states-exodus-coastal/

My property taxes alone went up well over $200 per 1/2 year (I pay mine in spring and fall rather than having them included in my house payment), groceries are through the roof - yesterday I went to the grocery store and I bought no frills at all.  Plus, I live alone.  My bill was $202.- -.   FOR A SINGLE WOMAN WHO EATS ONLY TWICE PER DAY.  Since I've gotten older every year (damn it!), had a stroke, AND I lost my husband, my appetite just isn't what it once was, so I have gotten into the habit of only eating twice per day.  Breakfast (usually just toast and coffee) and about mid-day I eat "a meal", which for me sometimes consists of a bowl of cereal if I'm not feeling hungry.  Hearing the news these days often makes me feel "not hungry" because my stomach is churning with worry.

Thanks to the biden clueless administration, everything everywhere has gotten more expensive - and now they want to take away our cash and our abiity to write checks.  My generation, especially, grew  up writing checks and paying cash; credit cards were only for the wealthy.  Now the gubmint hands out EBT cards and once you spend the limit on them, you're done for the month.  Think that's a stretch??  Try living on an Indian Reservation and you'll see what I mean.  I see it every time I go shopping somewhere and there are Native American's ahead of me in the check-out line.  It's disgraceful, but not new.  Nevertheless, it's now worse than it ever was for all of us.

QUOTE from article at link above:"The sad reality is that Democrat policies have put a huge burden on regular Americans. Many of them are struggling to get by.Their only solution is to abandon cities that have been their home for years, hoping to find something better elsewhere."

But, but, but, there IS nothing better because there is no "elsewhere" to go. 

This has cracked the riddle of why biden's administration of nutjobs has left the border wide open.  It's given them the excuses they needed for COVID, for requiring vaxx's and "health cards", and for the rise in the prices of everything you can think of.  This is the dimwit dems plan to make our free nation into a communist slave nation.

Mark my words.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera