My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2022 6:58 am  #1

Got your shots yet?

Well, fauxchee says you better get them cuz otherwise he's having his "men" come after you.  And if you aren't sporting an ID of some kind to show your vax status, well, you're just doomed. He can kiss my ass at noon on the post office steps. 

How much snake oil do they think they can push on people before the lights come on in people's heads?

I'll give you a stark 'For Instance'.   I've never been vaxxed, don't intend to BE vaxxed, and would rather be dead of whatever else than be vaxxed. Do you understand my position on that?  Heh.  NO VAXXES.  Run me over with a car if you must, but please don't talk to me about VAXXES, I'm not a kid and I'm not stupid.

I have a son, a daughter in law, both of her parents, several of their friends - - ALL FULLY VAXXED.  ALL SICK. 

Seriously.  They've either been sick several times, are sick right now as we speak or have been sick within the past week.   And I'm talking down and out sick.

Me on the other hand, I've never BEEN sick at all, I don't ever wear a mask anywhere I go (my state doesn't really require them) and I've never had the least sign or symptom of having "the seasonal flu", which is all covid really is. 

I had a drippy nose for a day, and a low-grade fever for about 1 hour, shortly after my cataract surgery (a place which required that I was either vaxxed or I was told I MUST wear a mask, so I chose the mask of course) and I've otherwise sailed through the past 2 years without a problem.  So, in essence, I got SICK from the one place requiring I wear a mask!!  Unbelievable, right?

This is from a gal who has 2 fairly serious auto-immune problems, not new ones either.  One was from 2003, the other began in 2007.

Could someone explain to the retards at the CDC and FDA and every other nerd shop in America that they've been HAD?  This was a pre-planned "pandemic of the mind" by the biden administration to make you think there was something to fear.  There isn't, there never was.  The only thing we really need to fear are these alphabet organizations and our politicians.

But they can stop with the hoopla now because I think they've made their money.  Enough is enough.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera