My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2022 10:00 pm  #1

Country Life: QUESTION . . .

QUESTION: Why is this current democrap nutjob cabinet wanting to eliminate only farm animals?

Do they honestly think lions and tigers and giraffes and elephants don't fart? But we should trust billyboy gates on this issue and he's probably never been near a cow or a bull in his life. 

But we see those "Save the Tigers and Save the Elephants" commercials on tv quite often from some group hoping you'll actually send money to them, and then the money goes right into their pocket.  They don't give a damn about the tigers or the elephants or anything else, and frankly, neither do I. 

If the USA hadn't gone hog wild in the 90's and started this "save the wolves" thing my part of the country would not be overrun with wolves.  PACKS OF THEM, because wolves and coyotes and the like travel only in packs.  It's one thing to see a herd of deer prancing down the street right in front of my home, but it's quite another to look out and see wolves out there.  About a month ago, there was a mid-sized bear in my neighbor's backyard and that thing did quite a lot of damage.  I think animal control finally came but not before the damned thing also did some damage to my fence.  Do you think the neighbots are gonna pay for the repairs on my fence??  Ha, fat chance.  They are the definition of stingy.

And now it's the damned woodpeckers driving us all nutz, thanks to my neighbor's birdfeeders (which is, I'm positive, what attracted the damned bear, too).  We shouldn't get rid of animals, we should outlaw birdfeeders.  There is plenty of natural food around for the birds.The whole idea of protecting animals but not mankind is disgusting. Is billyboy gates willing to rid the earth of each and every animal, cuz that's what he'd have to do, the dumbsh!t. What a moron.  It would be a good project for him, however, because then he's stop concentrating on ways to eliminate HUMANS.  That's the goal of the elites, I'm telling you - - it is.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera