My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2022 3:02 am  #1

This is kinda sorta terrifying

These people are just freaks.  The right hand doesn't have a CLUE what the left hand is doing.  And biden just mumbles whatever comes into his head whenever he's around a microphone, which is where he should NEVER be.  That dumbass is going to start WWIII yet, and to be honest, I think that's what the dimwit dems want, for some reason that I will never understand.

Personally, I don't think any of them truly understand WHAT they are doing.  IT'S TERRIFYING.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/biden-tells-us-troops-poland-going-ukraine-video/

Watching the pedo/freak is terrifying when you think of it in terms of the fact that HE'S in charge of the entire USA and what happens to it.

Question:  WHY do the dimwit dems consider gas and oil from the earth a terrible thing - obviously they don't classify it as a "natural resource" (because it needs refining) but they DO consider the sun to be a "natural resource", forgetting what has to be done to utilize the sun without causing humans problems??  So, if that's true, what exactly is the difference in using one over the other?  There iS NO DIFFERENCE.  Only in the minds of the greenies, who want you and I to eat veggie burgers (yech) and drink pee water - - and pay PREMIUM PRICES for it, as if it's some sort of gift to us.  Holy socks.  You have to grow crops in order to make veggie burgers and growing crops requires gas and oil for the farm equipment - - but now they want all of that to be solar powered??  Or, what IS their idea?

I've tried asking people from our state political offices if they truly understand solar power, and what it would be like to have to RELY on it during the winter months, when sometimes we don't see the sun for days at a time, but of course, none of them ever answer me.  They are chickenshit bastards, that's what.  They know they'll be provided for (with OUR TAX MONEY) so they don't give a crap what happens to us or the millions of immigrants they're inviting across the border, who actually believe they're coming to America for a better life . . . HAHAHAHAHA, yeah, right.  In a couple of years those people are going to wish they were back in their homelands, all except the drug runners who are living high on the hog and know Hunter Biden by his first name - and he knows all their names, too. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera