My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2022 2:28 am  #1

relying on a PCR test shows her stupidity

Amongst myriad other things.

Who in their right mind would rely on this testing as being "accurate"???  OMG.

Also, she's probably had every single vaxxzine and then some, but we're still supposed to believe in THEIR VAXXZINE SCHMOOOOOZING TALK.  Again, OMG.

She probably was looking for an excuse not to be anywhere near the dim bulb biden clambake, so honestly if I were in her shoes, I'd have begged off, too.  Heh. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/white-house-press-secretary-gets-covid-again-wont-join-biden-on-europe-trip-for-nato-summit/

Now, had she avoided the vaxx's and been taking ivermectin, zinc, D3, quercetin and a few other more natural goodies, she might have avoided getting sick at all.  But you cannot tell these know-it-all dems anything.  Fine, let her be sick, as if anyone in the world cares one iota.  I actually hope she's sicker than hell!  It's a damned cryin' shame biden and his whole family aren't deathly ill, too. But then again, none of THEM took the "REAL SHOT", I'm sure of that.  They took fake shots to make it look good, but they want to pass this deadly shot off onto the rest of the world as being "lifesaving"???  Yeah, sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera