My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2022 10:51 pm  #1

Jist lookit those gas prices *and where they are highest!

Right in all those states who "agreed" to cheat for ol' joe when he was "running" for President.  Every single yellow state on that map is one of the state's where we all either suspect or can prove that cheating took place.  The only one NOT colored yellow (great color in this instance, too!) was AZ.  We all KNOW there was massive cheating there.  But then . . .

Pot. Kettle. Black.   

You know the old saying about accusing your competition of the very thing you yourselves are doing?  Uh-huh. Well, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good joke on ol' joe cuz this is gonna come back and slap him in the, er, well . . . let's just say "face" for now.  Kicking him right in his Depends and hoping it explodes (!) would do a lot more to make me smile, to tell you the honest truth.  Kicking him there, all the way from one end of the WH to the other would be VERY satisfying & gratifying, not to mention funny as hell !!! 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/thanks-joe-bidens-astronomical-gas-prices-gas-thefts-becoming-alarmingly-common-several-states-video/

And we haven't even begun to tell the current story about FOOD PRICES.  Everyone should start ordering survival foods - LOTS OF IT - which is what I did early last summer.  There are a couple of places where you can do that, but I ordered through MyPatriotSupply.com    

Now I kinda wish I'd waited because I found an online company doing the same thing except that their food is organic (I thought My Patriot Supply food was organic when I ordered it, but now I find out it is not, dang).  But most of what I've tried so far is not bad tasting.  I wouldn't want a steady diet of it but it's fine for survival purchases.

Now I'm looking at getting a home generator system.  Shopping around for that little item is scary as hell, because some are pretty reasonable and some are just outlandishly expensive.  I guess it depends what you want.  I tried one company last fall, but they do not service this area of the country (where we need generators the most, it was very puzzling).  Yet this company advertises on tv almost non-stop like the medicare and social security crap we never stop hearing about.  I guess these places are the only ones left who can pay for "air time".  It's air, all right - - HOT AIR.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 17, 2022 10:54 pm  #2

Re: Jist lookit those gas prices *and where they are highest!

ALSO, PLEASE REMEMBER TO GIT OFF YER DEAD ASS AND BUY GOLD AND SILVER.

DO IT NOW, DON'T PUT IT OFF, THERE ISN'T TIME FOR PUTTING THINGS OFF ANYMORE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera