My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2022 10:01 pm  #1

And he'll get it, too

Just wait and see.

Money for homeless shelters for battered women & children? nah,  Money for food for starving senior citizens? Nah.  So instead, the half-wit molester in chief gives it to a bunch of doctors and other dopey people who think they know better than God our Lord.  Yeah, there's your "leadership".  And there goes your retirement money, too. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-requested-2-6-billion-to-fund-global-gender-equity-programs

I say if all these politicians are so eager to help these warped 'tweeners (not male but not female, whatever in the hell that means) let them give money out of their own coffers instead of taking it from the public money store.  But hell no, that would cut into their personal profits and we sure as hell can't have that.  What a bunch of scumbags. 

I smell "the squad" in this mess somewhere, just like the global warming nonsense.  Heaven forbid they would listen to people who actually study the human body, or the globe, for TRUE answers.  Nope.  That would cut into their stealth money-laundering scheme.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera