My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2022 3:21 am  #1

Sociopaths never win (this is a twofer)

We could not name all of the liars responsible for the misinformation surrounding the whole "faked covid nightmare"; there are just too many people involved in this scam, and that doesn't take into account the foreign people involved.  This "ring of fire" is just incredibly huge - - and very convincing, but the democraps NEEDED this "disease to be real" in order to take the spotlight off Joe Biden's criminality, not to mention his incredibly criminal son.  Instead of leading our nation, ALL OF THE BIDEN'S should be in jail, and that's just a flat-out fact.

Any one of us would be in jail if our families had perpetrated such outright death, destruction and most of all - LYING.  But that's what the biden's are best known for, yet this ridiculous man was elected to the presidency, or so we're supposed to believe.  He was not elected, he was "installed" - - anyone with half a functioning brain could see it at the time it was happening.  But the teacher's unions are benefitting BIGLY, to say the least.

We need to bring that organization down, take it to its feet and then destroy it totally - whatever that takes or involves.  IT NEEDS TO GO THE WAY OF THE DINOSAUR.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/06/why-we-must-demand-apologies-from-leaders-who-got-covid-wrong/

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/addict_degenerate_and_bagman_of_a_corrupt_family_enterprise_exposed_.html

But how joe biden ever got into politics at all is a mystery.  He's really never done a thing worth mentioning, and now he's actually in a position to destroy America.  That is simply appalling and amazing at the same time.

We American's should be ashamed of ourselves for being so damned stupid.  Some of us saw this happening, but no one did anything to stop it because the dimwit dems already had their agenda and they needed joe to carry it out because he was too stupid to ask any questions.  It's still that way.  He either hides in his basement (or maybe he's tied up and trapped down there, I would put nothing past that criminal family of his, especially Jill) or he's off to Camp David or to his hometown in Maryland.  No wonder other countries are taking advantage of us.  You are watching the total destruction of the USA in real time.

I've read Miranda Devine's book, although I read it a few pages at a time because I could barely stomach some of the information without feeling totally and absolute 100% sick to my stomach.  This is the story of a man and an entire family who should be in jail, and toss the key.  Push these people so far back into the cell we'd have to pipe light to them.  Hunter is absolutely grotesque and a gruesome person.  But the whole family is disgusting - - and WE in the USA are supposed to believe that joe (also a sociopath) was "elected"????  Heh, yeah, right.  Sure man.  Sure he was.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera