My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2022 1:58 am  #1

I guess most of us never thought of it this way . . .

This is a great article and give many of us something to actually think about, in terms of this "pandemic" nonsense.

I'm just as guilty of this as anyone.  Sad to say!

This article is from one of my favorite writers, Gary Barnett.  What a sensible, forward-thinking guy!

QUOTE FROM LINK BELOW:  (See especially the italicized, underlined part)

"Since ‘Covid-19’ has never once been proven to exist, has never once been properly separated, isolated, or identified; all those claiming to be against the pandemic but in full acceptance of the narrative that ‘Covid-19’ is a legitimate ‘virus,’ should be heavily scrutinized. The list of these people is long, and many of them are greatly respected and promoted by alternative reporting news organizations and sites. Why is this so, given that there is absolutely not one piece of factual accounting of anything known as ‘Covid-19?’ No such thing as any sample of ‘Covid’ has been taken from any single sick individual, separated from the tainted material surrounding it, or isolated in any way in any lab open to review. So why are all these so-called ‘experts’ allowed carte blanche in condemning the deadly and fake shot falsely called a ‘vaccine,’ and at the same time promoters of the narrative that ‘Covid’ is real, and alternative cures are available? Available for what purpose? Since there is no proof of anything called ‘Covid,’ how can there be a cure for it, or for any ‘variant’ of a non-proven mystery ‘virus?’

Yes, much sickness is evident amongst a large portion of the population, but why should that surprise any with the capability to think critically? People have been getting sicker, have been getting sick more often, and have lost much of their natural immune response to toxins over many years. Instead of lifespans in this country increasing, they are dramatically decreasing. Instead of living a natural healthy life, many if not most are fully dependent on dangerous pharmaceutical drugs for every conceivable discomfort. This is a very unhealthy society, consumed by a belief in germ theory, so why is it any surprise that this ‘virus’ hoax has been swallowed hook, line, and sinker by the general population?"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/02/gary-d-barnett/once-again-exuberant-optimism-and-doublespeak-are-creating-a-false-sense-of-hope/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera