My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2022 1:01 am  #1

He's right - the dimwit dems don't WANT a cure

The dimwit dems don't WANT a cure for what they have deemed "a health crisis".  The LAST thing they want is a 'cure'.  So they invent killer vaxxines which billyboy gates and pals are funding, so they can control the popluation numbers.  If you think that's a wrong assumption, I DARE you to prove me wrong.

There are several REAL CURES for "the flu" to choose from, as most of us are now aware.  First, however, you hafta believe that this whole covid nonsense is actually something more than the ordinary, yearly strain (whichever strain it is THIS year) of what we've all always called "the flu".  Personally, I've now known thousands of people who have had differing degrees of "the flu" recently (me amongst them) and I've heard of people being sick for 1/2 a day and I've heard of people being hospitalized FROM the disease, not WITH the disease.  The omicron variant is not deadly, certainly not to children, but our gubmint doesn't want you or anyone to know the truth about that.

However, I think their "concentration camp reign" is coming to a close and they hate that thought. 

Whadda you think?  Pick your own battle, I guess.

https://drsircus.com/general/chlorine-dioxide-cure-for-covid/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"When discussing any cure for COVID, the first thing to note is that neither health officials nor politicians are interested in a cure.

Therefore, to expect any kind of medical sanity or truth from the FDA about what is and is not safe and effective to treat or cure COVID is a bad idea. Trusting the FDA about anything is like trusting a thief or pathological liar.

There is a massive, yawning, gulf between what pharmaceutical companies want us to believe about health and medical treatments and reality. Decades of pharmaceutical propaganda have distorted people’s perception of reality so severely that at least half the population has sleep walked (my corrected version, because there is no such thing as "slept walked") into taking experimental vaccines so dangerous that if you die from them, life insurance companies will rule suicide.

They did it. No guns or concentration camps were needed. We have seen two years of them making the world their concentration camp."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera