My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2022 7:59 am  #1

If you don't get it, how can you build immunity??

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/01/no_author/why-bother-with-restrictions-if-everyones-going-to-get-omicron-anyway/

And everyone SHOULD get omicron.  It is the mildest form of this "flu" and if people would just get it and get over it (I've known people who were only sick for 1 day) they'd build up their natural immunity big-time.  I don't care what anyone says - - NATURAL IMMUNITY is the best way to stay safe from circulating viral illnesses and it lasts a LOT LONGER than they want you to believe it does.  It lasts a WHOLE LOT LONGER than some "injected immunity bad-dream of the biden administration numbskulls". 

Until I was sick for a week in early January, I hadn't been ill since 2002.  I had some sort of flu back then and tested positive for influenza A & B at the same time!!  That's unusual but there it was, right on the test - - the doctor showed me the results.

YES - - right now while most people would most likely come down with the omicron version of this thing, is when people should be out and about and being EXPOSED TO IT. 

Sometimes you wonder if people have to be hit over the head with an anvil before they understand truth.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera