My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2022 6:52 am  #1

A note to Tucker

Hey Tucker, a word, please?

Don't schedule guests who have really important stuff to say on your show, and then give them 3 minutes or less (because you talk over them in the meantime - - you've just started doing this lately, WHY are you doing that??).  When you schedule someone (like Alex Berenson on today's show 1-25-22) and then cut them off midstream it's disgusting because we all know he had much more to say, stuff that's really important RIGHT NOW.

If you can't afford to do your show with one less sponsored advertiser, then re-think that part of your mission.  If you want to share information, fine.  If you want to share advertisements, fine.  But make up your mind which it is you're more interested in hosting.

Tucker used to be the only news show I watched (because I can no longer stomach Sean Hannity, and I NEVER could stomach Laura Ingraham because she overtalks her guests ALL THE TIME, as well).  I refuse to watch anymore.  I will have to be content to read my news from here on out and hope for the best.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 29, 2022 5:53 am  #2

Re: A note to Tucker

And now you can add Jesse Watters to that list above, of people I refuse to watch on the FOX lineup of evening newscasters.  He is disgusting.  He thinks what HE has to say is more important than what his guests have to say.  If I was an "important person" and he invited me onto his show, I'd turn him down flat. 

He talks over his guests/people (IOW, he talks while they're talking, only louder), he interrupts them WHILE they're talking and then they are unable to finish making their point, assuming they had one (and most of them actually do), and he spends a lot of time talking about himself and his preferences for things, rather than letting his guests actually TALK.  It's annoying and disgusting, not to mention incredibly thoughtless and rude on his part.

No thank you, I'll stay with Tucker for now, even though he's getting out over his skis often lately, and if he beging to pattern himself more and more after Sean and Laura and now Jesse, I'm afraid I'll just hafta quit watching tv news altogether and just read my stuff online.  But it's ok, I don't mind NOT having the tv blaring and blasting away at me all day anyway.  I mute it every time a medicare commercial comes on anyway, and they have thousands of them every day.  I also mute the ones for Car Shield, anything to do with cats or cat food (ewww, makes me shiver), and any ad where they are literally HOLLERING at their audience.  No sir, I don't hafta put up with that nonsense.  Not for a New Yawk minute.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera