My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2022 11:39 pm  #1

Retreating from the covid nonsense

Still being peddled in many places, but still as nonsensical as it ever was.  People are afraid to use their God-given brains, I swear it.  THINK, people, just THINK for a moment. 

This is a good, precise article which contains 2 short, outstanding videos (especially the last one waaaay at the bottom of the rather long article).  Watch them both.  You can just about FEEL the insanity of the leftists as they mouth the words they've been told to say, over and over and over until we're all pummeled with THEIR thoughts instead of our own thoughts and using our own minds.  It's unforgiveable and soon the leftists will pay BIG TIME.  I cannot wait for that time. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/22/professional-leftists-begin-trying-to-retreat-from-the-consequences-of-their-covid-nonsense/

The leftists PRETEND to want to end the "pandemic" (it never really was a pandemic, it became a political tool for the left) but all they do is talk until they get their feet farther into their mouths. BOTH FEET.  It's stupid and pathetic how many people are listening to those idiots, peddling nonsense dressed up as truth.  They don't know the truth themselves, but they want you to think they know everything about everything - with biden as president?? C'mon, man.  They cannot keep moving the goalposts and expect people to have faith in them for much longer.  I'd say they've already lost this game. 

Consider it a gift! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera