My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2022 10:07 pm  #1

About those midterms

Read and heed.  It's the one mistake made very easily, and we know that because we've watched the present administration going down that road for almost a year now.  And they're paying for it - - and they'll continue to pay dearly, unless the republicans, et al, screw up. 

So we cannot be complacent - - not for a moment.  Nor snarky.  Nor smug.  Nor snotty.  Nor braggy.  None of those types of attitudes will help the GOP, so we must be ever vigilant of the behavior of the party.  IOW, don't act like Nannzy the Nazi Piglosi or Chuckie Schoooooomer or Adam Schifffffty.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/dont_get_cocky_about_the_midterms.html

I wish these articles would stop doing this but they continue this line ALL THE TIME.  They mention George W. Bush's presidency and everyone knows that was a terribly rigged election (against Al Gore), so Bush is one I'd rather not see used as a "guide".  The entire Bush family are complete and utter creeps and crooks, and that included their mother.  Boy, they were quite a bunch.  Not exactly role models, if you get my drift. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 19, 2022 11:01 pm  #2

Re: About those midterms

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera