My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2022 2:38 am  #1

Let 'em do whatever they wanna do

They're hurting no one but Hawaii.

People do not normally HAVE to travel to Hawaii, which is best known as a vacation destination. 

Those who must do business over there generally also have their own planes, which believe me, they aren't about to give up to fly commercially.  So who are we really talking about here? 

People can vacation anywhere.  Sure Hawaii is nice, I've been there a time or two (we went there by oceanliner from the beach port, off of San Diego) but there is absolutely no reason for me or anyone to HAVE to travel to Hawaii, so when they're tourism $$$ fall off drastically because they are exhibiting signs of craziness & dementia over these ridiculous shots, we'll talk, ok?

In the meantime, Hawaii can do whatever it wants to do.  They'll wind up in the same position as paypal and many other institutions who are going to end up going for broke over this nonsensical vaxx situation. 

Tell me - - WHEN has America ever DEMANDED every single person, any and all ages, to submit to untested, untrialed drugs/vaxx's??  Never.  The last time we tried anything even remotely close to that little stinker, we ended up with VIOXX.  Followed quickly by disaster.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/hawaii-require-travelers-covid-booster-shot-order-considered-fully-vaccinated/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 19, 2022 2:45 am  #2

Re: Let 'em do whatever they wanna do

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera