My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2022 4:54 am  #1

City Life: no, let's not . . .

I'm not now, nor have I ever been, in favor of making "US citizens" out of these illegal aliens.  Are we just crazy, or what??  We don't even treat Americans as well as we've treated these interlopers. 

It's a shameful thing to try to do to our country. 

"In recent days, I've been happy to read that Biden's Budget Busting Bill may be on its last gasp if not completely dead in the water.  That's because section 60001 of H.R. 5376 grants lawfully admitted permanent resident (LPR) status to the DREAMers.  They are essentially illegals brought here as children who have done relatively well since then.

I understand the "compassionate" argument, that they did not choose to come here and they've done the best they can.  However, many, if not most, of them have engaged in federal felony identity theft.  To enroll in school, obtain employment, get a bank account, and have credit cards, they would have needed to provide a Social Security number.  Given that they have no legal access to their own SSN, they used someone else's.  That's a crime, and it was a deliberate one."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/lets_not_have_a_path_to_citizenship_for_illegal_aliens.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera