My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2021 3:58 am  #1

C'mon folks, you had to know this

People simply HAD to know there was a bigger, more nefarious reason for the "testing". 

All big businesses are involved in this, as well.  My local electric company wanted to know if I'd had the vax's or not.  I basically told them it was none of their business if I'd been tested or vaxxed, but in the end I simply told them I hadn't.  Let them figure it out.  In reality, all I hafta do is tell these businesses I lost my vax card and there's not a thing they can do about it.  How many people do you THINK have lost that little card?  Thousands, you can be sure of it. 

Or I can speak Spanish so they think I'm not required to BE vaxxed. They, evidently, are privileged and don't NEED THE VAX.  Psaki's excuse for that is "they're not going to be in the USA very long".  Yeah, sure, right pal.

I'm obviously not mexican but who are they to say?  I have seen a few blond/gray illegals crossing that border when they show photos of the crowds, on tv, so they're not even ALL Mexicans.  People are coming from all over the world. Just what America needs, more law-breakers. 

Let's face it, this is a huge mess biden has created, and it will be interesting to see him blubber his way out of this one.  He'll just amble up to the microphones and stammer and stutter and no one will think anything of it because that's they way he always is when he's flustered.  He SHOULD be flustered.

https://www.technocracy.news/china-collects-american-dna-with-covid-tests/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera