My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2021 4:40 am  #1

Reality vs ol' joe

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/10/clueless-joe-says-federal-spending-doesnt-increase-inflation-reality-begs-to-differ/

For heaven's sake, who actually believes the moron in the WH??  No one with a functioning brain, that's for sure.  Ol' joe is on some other planet, or he should be.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 11, 2021 10:12 pm  #2

Re: Reality vs ol' joe

The dimwit dems actually want people to believe there is no such thing as inflation, while we're pumping $6/7 per gallon gas into our vehicles (why does dumbass biden think electricity would be any cheaper or any better?).  It wouldn't be better and it would be a helluva lot more expensive, not to mention horribly inconvenient.  I'd really like to hear his plan of how this electric car crap is going to work across states like ID, WY, MT, SD, NE, ND - just to name a few? 

This is a very sparsely populated area, farm and ranch country with barbed wire fences, and LOTS of cattle and wild horse herds, not to mention wolves, coyotes, badgers, mountain lions, etc, roaming around. There are sometimes hundreds of miles between towns in these states, and putting "electric charging stations" out in the middle of nowhere just isn't going to work.  Hell, it's hard enough to keep the electricity going IN TOWN, much less in the middle of nowhere, where animals could knock out those charging stations, or things like wind, lightning and snow & ice could grievously affect the functionality of those stations.  I'm in the process of switching my entire house over to natural gas and doing away with electricity all together.  I'm sick of only having 1 electric company in charge (they have a complete monopoly and they know it) and they really don't give a shit if you have electricity or not.  When it goes out, they take their sweet time about getting things fixed, too, believe me I know this for a fact.

Has the dittohead in "charge" of this country (?),  or his rep for this stupidass "electric car" idea EVER been to any of the parts of the country I mentioned, just to have a "look around"?  I'd be willing to bet not.  Dumbass Lizzy Cheney is representing WY in the senate but you can bet your sweet bippy she will NOT be caught living in WY for any length of time.   The winters are why she won't, and the summers are just as bad, only with blasting sun, and heat not to be believed sometimes.  Dry heat, and if you've ever experienced that, you wouldn't like it up here on the plains, I guarandamnteeit.

Yesterday my area here in the middle of the country (which USED to be known as the Midwest, but has since been rebranded as the Northern Great Plains, although for the life of  me I cannot figure out why they would call Ohio the midwest - - it's 1 state away from the Atlantic Ocean for God's sake, so what in the world is Midwest about that?) received well over 10 inches of snow, over a foot in many areas, and it's very heavy, very wet snow (YAY! we needed it so badly) but it's a bitch to shovel that stuff - - and a snowblower can't make a dent in the heavy stuff either, so you shovel by hand or not at all. 

I've tried to hire teenagers to rake in the fall and shovel in the winter, since my husband found out he was ill (1 year ago today he received the liver cancer diagnosis) and subsequently passed away in March.  Kids today simply are not interested in earning their own money - - they're too glued to those finger-sliding phones and besides they don't have the gumption to earn a dollar for themselves much less $50 or so to shovel the snow off of a driveway and 1 sidewalk area at my home.  Believe me, I've tried like hell to find someone for months already.  They are from the lazy generation and getting lazier.  When I was growing up, the hallmark of being responsible and on your way to being an adult was the acquisition of a job during the summer, and on weekends during the school year.  Apparently that is not the case anymore.  I worked at a paint & carpet store for 4 summers before I started college, and I earned a fat $1 per hour and thought I was cutting a fat hog.  $50 in my pocket every Saturday at the end of the work week, imagine that in the late 1960's.  That was a fortune.  I saved some and spend some like my parents taught me to do.  I also earned a couple bucks from my Dad for helping out with ranch/farm chores of all kinds.  Half the time I didn't take the money from him - - it was my JOB to help out with chores because he fed and clothed me for nearly 21 years until I got married.   By that time I had enough money in my savings account to buy everything for my wedding, Dad paid for the flowers.  It was a great feeling and it's too bad kids today don't have the drive or the opportunity to do the same.  As a country, we will certainly pay for those lazy, ignorant ideas.

Money went a lot farther back then and we were all better off for it, too.  But upon the entrance of Jimmy Carter to the political scene, all of that changed and now it's changing again, with an even MORE sinister dark side than just tight money. There's just too much "china made crap" on the shelves these days and we don't need that, which is why I NEVER shop at places like wallyworld, or the "dollar stores" - all cheapass shit on their shelves. 

Think about that.  We need to start buying AMERICAN MADE STUFF and stop supporting the enemy.  We have a president who is so clueless about this fact, that it's staggering.  Most people honestly believe that the "free money" they're getting is actually, really and truly "free".  My God, people are just so cotton pickin' stupid.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-inflation-skyrockets-to-6-8-higher-than-expected-fastest-rate-in-nearly-40-years

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera