My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2021 5:46 am  #1

Terrible choices

People are far more worried about money (inflation, high gas costs, high food costs, actually high EVERYTHING costs) than they are about covid.  They are sick of hearing about covid because the more time that goes on, the more we see all the ways we've been lied to on a grand scale about that "disease".

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/08/recent-leftist-panic-takes-context-democrat-pollster-finds-inflation-and-checkbook-worries-twice-as-concerning-for-voters-than-covid/

This administration cannot be truthful about one single thing they do.  I'm actually quite surprised that biden hasn't keeled over dead yet.  He looks like walking death.  I laugh when I look at him because I keep picturing him at the podium with one of those metal mannequin holders propping him up!!  He's just about as convincing as a mannequin, too.

What the hell were people thinking when they elected this dood?  I mean, really - - what the hell were they thinking?  And the follow-up is Commala??? OMG.  We better hope the dood lives for the next 3 1/2 to 4 years, at least because we certainly do NOT want her to be in charge of anything other than a crocheting party.  Nor do I want to see gayster Buttigieg in the WH either.  Such terrible choices people are going to have to live with.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera