My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2021 5:26 am  #1

SUCCESS!!

Well, I'm done with my cataract surgery - had it yesterday and today I'm fully on the mend.  I'm still tired today but will be going to bed early and TRY to get some sleep.

Probably tomorrow I will be back posting stuff here full time.  I tried yesterday but I just couldn't look at a computer screen (the light), nor could I focus very well with my "operated eye".

As a footnote, I just wanted you all to know there are some GOOD PEOPLE left in this stinkin' rotten USA we have now.  My eye surgeon performed 2 "extra" surgeries yesterday (which meant I had to wait 2 extra hours for mine but I didn't care) because he was doing some volunteer surgery on the eyes of 2 servicemen from the nearby veterans hospital - as a public service, at his own expense, and he told me he is now on board to do several "volunteer" surgeries every month to help the veterans. 

Is that swell or what???  He's a great doctor and a great guy.  He did my first cataract surgery back in early November of 2014 and now he just completed my second eye yesterday.  I like him and he does wonderful work, but to tell you the truth, I'm glad I only have 2 eyes!!

But HOORAY for doctors who volunteer their time and expertise to ACTUALLY help others.  USA could still be the greatest country on earth but biden is destroying it faster than we can make it good again.

Let that sink wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyy into your brain.

Vote for the right people in 2022 and 2024 and we may still have some hope for this country, because right now we're circling the drain.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera