My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2021 10:23 pm  #1

Is Fauxchee a "serial liar"?? You decide if you haven't already

Of course, some people will disagree.  SOME people ALWAYS disagree - -  it's human nature to do so but why is beyond me.  If a "scientist" (re: fake fauxchee says he is one) is afraid of science and people questioning it and calling him out, then he is hiding something - - in my opinion.  But hey, that's just me.  I don't trust the man, he's a little pip-squeak who's been sucking off the gubmint teat for the past 40 years or more.  He's not ABOUT to give it up now so he creates one new lie after another.  He doesn't even mind refuting his own statements!  He made some of those statements over a year ago (about not wearing masks and not rushing into vaccine mandates, yada yada) but now we're supposed to ignore all of that and listen to what's he's got to say now?  Ha, fat chance little man.

This is good reading, short article, makes a good point even if you don't like the context.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-scientist-blasts-fauci-as-a-serial-liar-slams-ex-biden-pandemic-adviser-as-an-empty-head-dolt

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera