My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2021 2:35 am  #1

The Rich People

Bezos is much like Gates. 

They're SOOOO rich, they have nothing to do and nothing to look forward to except crazy ideas.

And they've come up with some doozies.

https://www.technocracy.news/lost-in-space-bezos-says-future-humans-will-visit-the-earth-the-way-you-visit-yellowstone/

The only thing lost in space at this moment is bezo's brain.  But hey, Jeffy, don't let fear and common sense stop you.

I suppose it's possible in theory and all, but I think the man is living in lala land.  I don't believe electric cars are really going to go over very well either.  I know they won't do well in my part of the country.  It gets too damned cold, there are sometimes HUNDREDS of miles between towns, there's no way they can put "charging stations" in all the places they'd need to be for people to actually use them, and SOMETHING has to power the electricity being used, right?  Why didn't biden just leave well enough alone.  He's an old man.  If he had just left every single thing the way it was when Trump left office, we'd be just fine.  But no, those vindictive a-holes had to change everything just because of their petty dislike for Trump.  THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU what we're facing in the future. 

I could list all of the stupidass things biden's done since being in office for 10 months, but it would take me forever and I know YOU know all of them anyway.  Biden's bragged about these changes endlessly but seems to have no answers for the problems we're having right now and he doesn't seem to care either.  He's too busy picking out his ice cream flavor of the day.  The man is a doorknob.  But so are bezos, musk and gates and many others.  They all have too much money and too much time on their hands.  Gee it must be awful not to know what to do next to bring down your fellow man.  These guys are despicable.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera