My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2021 4:27 am  #1

The 2 biggest liars in the WH

Well, other than ol' joe, these 2 are the most obvious because they have "high positions".  I think they're just high most of the time.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/16/house-judiciary-committee-receives-whistleblower-documents-showing-doj-and-fbi-are-using-domestic-terrorism-taskforce-to-monitor-parents/

I've really never seen anyone who can lie so "factually" as Alex Myorkas.  He is an absolute study in how to lie through his teeth without having them fall out all over the desk.  The man is a crackpot who is probably up for an Emmy. 

There are so many tall tale tellers in this administration, it''s hard to know who gets the prize. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 17, 2021 4:33 am  #2

Re: The 2 biggest liars in the WH

BTW, have these morons ordered ANYONE at the southern border to check the backpacks of the people being allowed into the USA?????

Somehow, I doubt it.

Also, I just heard a report about a 5 year old child who came to this country from Mexico all by himself because his parents were already here in the USA. 

Wait. What????  Why would BOTH parents come here without bringing THEIR OWN CHILD with them??

Yeah, those are the kinda people ol' dumbass joe's gonna be spending YOUR tax dollars on.  A half a million dollars to all 3 of those people in just that one family alone is 1 1/2 million dollars.  Not exactly chump change. 

I think I'll go to Mexico, take some spices with me to mix with water to color my skin, come across the border, become an instant millionaire and then come back to my home.  What fun, huh?!!  I guess ol' joe wouldn't like it if I actually got to use MY OWN MONEY FOR MYSELF, because I didn't vote for that peabrained knothead.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera