My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2021 1:51 am  #1

Reporters make me sick

Even the ones on FOX news.  I'm sorry but those people just do a terrible job although not as bad as the lying leftist creeps on CNN and MSDNC, etc.

For instance, Maria Bartiromo (sp?) has someone like Ted Cruz on her show, she talks most of the time, they have about 4 minutes for HIM to talk, she asks these guests questions about some of the BIGGEST problems we're  having in the entire world, and then when they finally get a chance to open their mouth and speak, she interrupts them or cuts them off because "time is up".

I'd rather she just do a show of her own, where she blabs her personal opinions for a whole damned hour if she's not going to give her "guests" time to speak.  I mean, these problems she wants them to talk about are HUGE, like immigration, Afghanistan, etc., and she cuts them off before they have a chance to wet their lips and start speaking.

It's just disgusting.

I have a friend who won't watch tv at all.  Now I know why.  She won't even BUY a tv.  Great idea.

Sorry but I just had to vent.  What these people do is unconscionable.  I just hafta quit watching live tv and read my news online or something, I guess. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera