My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2021 2:21 am  #1

Are we all valetudinarians?

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/valetudinarian

You decide.

Somehow, I don't think we are.  I think we are being TAUGHT to think that we are by people with credible sounding titles, etc.  It's kinda moronic when you think about it, because as we're finding out right now, fauxchee didn't know really anything about what he was doing, which is why his story changed (on masks especially) about every 2 weeks on schedule.

And if YOU aren't already a valetudinarian, the biden administration will certainly make you think you are.  It's what they do.  They make you believe something that is patently false.  But far too many people are buying into the "go get psychiatric help" version of what's happening right now, and if you truly believe that a psychiatrist is a "REAL DOCTOR" you're already lost.

The people who really need some sort of guidance (I prefer psychologists any day to a falsely-licensed "psychiatrist") aren't getting to the right places for help.  Those BLM nutjobs could use a bit of the fentanyl coming across the border (maybe an overdose would be preferable, huh?).  Sometimes people are just beyond help or hope.  Yet, our lamebrained gubmint prefers to help them, rather than productive citizens. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 31, 2021 3:25 am  #2

Re: Are we all valetudinarians?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera