My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2021 5:25 am  #1

The Dark History of Vaccines

This is very long, but well worth taking the time to read, even if you read a little at a time. 

Frankly, I don't much believe in vaccines of any kind, much less do I believe in them nowadays when they are RUSHED into use.  They have a darker history now than they ever have, you can be sure of it . . .

https://medium.com/@joakimbanglarsen/the-dark-history-of-vaccines-c6c0e37944d4

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 27, 2021 5:39 am  #2

Re: The Dark History of Vaccines

Good or bad, here's 5 things you probably didn't know about Jonas Salk.  (Did you know he married the widow of Piccaso)?

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/27573/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-jonas-salk

What I was really trying to find was a video clip I saw YEARS ago (probably 10 or so) where Salk was caught on film (old fashioned actual FILM, not video, believe it or not, although it had been transferred to a video when I saw it) and he was laughing about all the people who actually submitted THEIR CHILDREN to the untested, actually unscientific vaccines back in the 1950's.  Some of those people are still alive today and many of them have latent illnesses which could easily be attributed to having had that "poison" in their systems for so many years.  Some of the adjuvants used back then were actual poisons to begin with (mercury, for instance) but they didn't know it and neither did the "scientists and doctors". 

This is the problem with "MEDICINE" - - it is an ongoing experiment using humans as guinea pigs (or monkeys in the case of the polio vaxx's).

What it truly is, is disgusting.

**** If anyone knows where I could find this old clip/video, please sign up with a VIABLE name here and post the info.  I do not accept people who try to come onboard here using ridiculous, fake, email addy's, etc.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera